Please watch this project to be notified before a release. This will enable you to ensure that the languages you translated to are fully localized in the next version. Thanks!
|Instructions for translators
- To translate the About screen, please see the library librariesDirect.
- If everything is in sync, every string should have a screenshot or at least a note attached to it by me. Please pay attention to the screenshots and string context information and make sure your translation fits into the context seen in the screenshot.
- There are different modules for the app usageDirect, for Museum of a broken API as well as for the code that is shared by both of these apps ("Common").
- Your weblate email address will be contained in the git log of this repository.
- If you would like to help maintain your translation in the future, please watch the project. You will then receive announcements via email prior to the release of a new version once strings are finalized.
Thank you a lot for your help.
Museum of a broken API